Saturday, March 18, 2006


alrite,here it comes...my BLOG again!!! =) shifted from my frenster's one (though i onli posted 3 entries last time) yet decided to start off again,after being inspired by all the cool blogs of frens...
so,i shall start off wif a short intro of me...i mean things in my room =)
1st of all, let's welcome my favourites ---> the 2 aquariums!!!
above is my 3 years old aqua,like the octagon shape of it =) currently it is the house for 26 fishes!!! + 2 snails 0_o bought it since 1st year here in ukraine...since cant keep doggie in hostel,so my 2nd choice =)




next it's my 2nd aqua on the left!!! a 65 litres aqua = my 23rd bday gift 0_o n so far there r 23 fishes =)




tada!!! next---> my hamsters!!!
on the right is a new arrival =P
it's a baby hamster born 2 wks ago, father is the one below.
haven named him yet...need some time n inspiration, LOL~~





here is the daddy!!! on the right,
name---> Hamtaro =P from a Jap anime...
been wif me for 1 year plus liao...






okie...then here're my study table n my bed (duh...)
last but not least...i will end today's entry wif these 2 little cute thingie...from my dear dear,n juz received it today!!! =) like it so much,hang them to my bag liao
alrite,nitez! hav a nice weekend!!!

4 comments:

Kian said...

Gambatte!
Update it often....

jules said...

who is your deardear?????

Unknown said...

Wei...never heard u got a dear dear wo!! who is she....must intro le...update more la!!

Anonymous said...

看到你的aqua,真得很喜欢。我的和其比起来,真的是相形见绌。有时,好想生活在你的世界里。因为那里是像梦一样的地方,有你的鱼,你的鼠,你的笑容,你的话语。回过头,看着真真实实,我的鱼缸,我还是会欣然一笑。因为,那是朴实,简单的温馨。。。