Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mission failed

the gym i used to visit relocated due to some sort of reasons (which apparently i am not too sure)... i din even know it was going to shift until my friend told me coz i had not been going for some time due to injured back (ouch!)
nevertheless... i am fine now n am fit to visit the gym again (i think!?)
so in order to find out where does the gym shifted to, i called the number on this small slip of paper given by the gym staff to my friend...
" ok...ic...ok...alright...i understand...ok..." after hanging up the phone, i THINK i know where is it...
so,TODAY,me n shiun chuen decided to go for a 'search',for the gym...
were kinda lost halfway...nevermind,let's call again....
"ok...ic...ok...thanks" hang up the phone
devastated!!! believe me,i tried very very very hard to catch the street's name the person on the phone was telling me... FAILED.
for dunno wat reason,when i tried to call back the 3rd time, my first phone battery went flat, the 2nd phone cant get through... did the gym person purposely avoiding my call due to my irritating poor understanding???!??

CONCLUSION : my conversation on phone in Russian ---> SUCKS BIG TIME!!!
i am sad -_-
i din find the gym...
i think i gonna need help from a russian friend -_-"

No comments: