Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thank you for everything :)

:D
wanna thank everyone through this post for making my 25th birthday a wonderful and memorable one!
first off,thank you chew for baking me a 'secret-recipe'-like cheesecake on my bday!yea,undeniably,everyone surely agree it is DAMN tasty!!!


once again,would like to thank chew again for making me a super filling and yummy lunch on my bday :D
finally the noodle (aka 'ban mian') which we bought in kharkov went down into our stomach (> <,)


coming up next,muahahaha~ this one is my favourite too!!! thanks Ming aka the sushi princess for making such delicious n superb sushi for my bday high-tea!!! slurp~~


on the night itself, my lovely groupmates+chew+JH threw out a potluck bday dinner for me :D it was GREAT!!!
n thanks JH for this stylish NIKE sleeveless...luv it!


on the 3rd March, i got my 2nd bday cake!!!! :D
thank you so much my dear 'sisters' aka the chua sisters :) heh, the chocolate cake IS very delicious k!!!


finally,the long awaited belated bday parcel arrived on the 5th March!!! :D happy happy~
it is a SEXY parcel i must say ;) , have a look yourself *wink*






it looks good on me ya?! heehee

thank you soooooo much for this parcel :D i shud return u a BIG BIG favour - MUAX MUAX MUAX!!!! ahahaha~

so, once again, my most sincere gratitude to all of you, my SUPERB friends!!! hugz hugz hugz

No comments: