Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Belated CNY celebration cum gala dinner

well, well, finally I am done with the chacha performance last sunday ^.^
It was not the best performance I did (as from the critics >.<), at least i put up my best, was a little bit too nervous, missed some steps, lost counts etc... (still can't figure out how to twist the body in a better way!)
whatsoever, I am glad it was over and no regrets for such a great experience! thanks to the team and my partnet :D






We had a 6 course dinner too at the same time, but i didn't eat much, partly due to the tension towards the chacha performance >.<




We had an open dance floor after that with DJ playing some hitz songs, had some wines and champagne and rocked our ass off!!! >.<
(in the end we didn't goto class the next day, with permission of course!)

updates: i am sicked after nearly a year!!! damn...the last time i was sick was my last bday! >.<
to me: Get well soon!!! :D

3 comments:

fufu said...

wow... should take video of the performance =) wanna see your chacha dance

Chris said...

hUH? u KNow chacha dance??

ernloy said...

hi fufu!!!
well, just came back from a short trip...
i still haven got the video from my friend yet...>.<(but i doubt i wanna post it up!!!ugly!!!haha)

hi chris!!!
know abit la...amateur only >.<