Friday, October 05, 2007

good news?? shall wait and see...

guess wat?

Air France in Paris sent a letter back to my home in Ipoh,Malaysia!!! as told by my mum,the letter said that my luggage was found! in Paris! :D

wait a minute, if that is the case, why didn't Air France branch office in ukraine contacted me about this? i know, probably they are still un-awared of what is going on...dummy~~ -_-

ok, i shall be the kind man acting as the middle person and teach them how to communicate among themselves...oh, i will go to heaven!

so i call Air France Customer Relations officer in Kiev main office. at first, i told her( it is a kind young lady, i suppose) that my luggage was found but she keep denying tat; she said " no, no, i had helped u to search all around but failed, and i had replied ur letter regarding compensation and u will get it today."

me being the kind and educated man again, patiently explained to her that there is really a letter sent to my home, and i can give her the reference number of this letter. she was kinda surprised and typed in the number i told her into her computer ( i supposed, from the typing sound )

" o...o...o..." was what i heard from the other end of phone.

"give me a min...this is so rude...this is so rude..." she was talking to herself i supposed. and i also supposed what she meant was it was so rude of the other party for not informing her about the found luggage? ( or is it me??? hmmm...)

anyway, i dun blame her, it is obviously a communication breakdown among Air France branches.

Air France Ukraine traces my luggage just based on its colour,type,brand and the tag number which should be on it ( but i think it is lost), even though i keep stress on the point that my NAME is written on my luggage!!! -_- apparently this point was not brought across.

meanwhile, fortunately (THANK GOD!!!) Air France Paris happened to find a non-owner-luggage in their airport, and luckily again, my NAME and home add are written on it, so they made the right choice to send a letter to 'me' in Malaysia and inform about this.

oh ya,back to the phone... she told me that she will settle this personally with 'him' ( someone from Paris office maybe? ) and my luggage should be sent back to me in a FEW DAYS TIME.

and i kindly asked her will there still be compensation after i get back my luggage, since after all it is way more than 21 days since my luggage is lost. to my disappoitment, the reply is NO. ( i wont give up easily, i am planning to write to the headquarter office in Paris and ask for the compensation i deserve!!! roar~~~)

ok, i politely told her that i will wait for the call from u (she quickly replied that actually she is not in charged of this,the lost and found dept should and they will contact me, bla bla bla...) FINE, i ended the conversation saying that JUST GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME AND INFORM ME WHEN WILL MY LUGGAGE ARRIVE. THANK YOU. BYE.( see how polite i am :))

(FYI, they neva once called me back, either the lost and found or the air france counter in the airport -_- after all my cost-me-a-bomb calls to them... it is so frustrated sometimes to talk to them, with their i-dun-really-care-much attitude. and u expect me to call them again to inform about the whole situation above??? u think they can do anything??? please la, they are just the inferiors of the inferiors...wat they care is when is lunch break & when is the time to go home @$#$%##%$ -__-)

so i am looking forward to > !!! (praying hard that this is not a prank or something, no more heart attack pretty pretty please)


P/S: oh ya, remember the lady on the phone told me that a letter regarding the compensation had been sent to me. i got it when i got back to hostel :) . with great curiousity, i quickily opened up and only to my devastation, found out that my main concern ---> $$$ compensated is only 500USD... wtf!?!?!?!

phew...THANK GOD AGAIN my luggage is found...otherwise, with lost luggage and only 500USD compensation, i will kill myself... they are so STINGY!!!





this is the disappointed letter i received, saw the 500 written?? (the rest just ignore, it is ukrainian language %$#%^ even i cant read, for goodness sake, i write them in english,reply in english la~)

No comments: