Saturday, October 06, 2007

i got back my luggage!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

i am proud to annouce that my inter-POLO brand(if u hav a POLO bag,do remember its exact brand name,as they hav tonnes of different names, oh ya, and colour too!!! just in case mah...) luggage is BACK today, 6th Oct 2007, 1150am...somewhat in A PIECE~~ (u will decide for me from the pic below ):-

tada...my luggage came home with an extra coat, italy brand??? ya right~~
it lost his 2 wheels...
it lost his left hand (aka handle)
it lost 2 legs (aka 2 stumps)

this is all proudly presented to you by :-



Furthermore, they left a kind note INSIDE my luggage, about compensation?about apology? FAT HOPE... it is written : we are OBLIGED to destroyall the perishable goods and have removed all the dangerous items.

ma de... -_- all my herbs and seaweeds are gone...wtf $%&$$ how do they define perishable goods huh???huh?huh? why dint they dump my 'luo han guo' 12 big biji there... ma de~

I hereby declare that i will confirm write to Air France again to claim whatever i deserve!!! muahahaha~~

1 comment:

savante said...

Whoa. How did you bring all that back :)