Tuesday, November 27, 2007

my joke (><)

there was this one day,we were waiting for the bus at the so called bus-stop (actually juz the roadside where people usually stand and wait for buses), not far from our hostel.

my roommate told me that along this road itself there was a fight between the locals and foreigners(aka malaysian indians) some day ago... not really a fight actually, it is more of a bullying session by the local drunken kiddos. it is a 15 locals vs 10 foreigners situation...

then this sudden 'inspiration' came into my mind n i said...if only it was 18 chinese, sure they won't lose in the fight, even against a hundred of opponents!

my roommate was puzzled...why huh???
because they are the 十八铜人!!! (aka the eighteen bronze martial monks from Shao-lin temple) LoLz~~



he just show me this face (=.=) ... ...

and i just cant stop laughing to my own impromptu joke... ahahahaha~~ 0_o

No comments: