Sunday, December 14, 2008

Over the weekends

It is end of the weekends again, and tomorrow is another new week! Let's hope it will be another great week awaiting ahead :D for all of us!
Meanwhile, let's flash back how was my weekends spent :)
(not every details of course, but some of it...*wink*)

On saturday, me, Jackie and singyee went to Metro (again!*gasp*) coz Jackie wanted to get a new camera (which i fully support since this will mean we will have a good camera for our coming europe trip! yeah!)
After browsing through the choices, she decided to get this, SLR semi-pro FujiS5800 which cost less than RM500! (very good deal i think!)

We didn't actually buy it right there BUT we came back later that night after 12pm since there is 10% discount for electronic goods from 0000-0600... =.= yessss, it was kinda psychotic...( n i got a hand mixer too! not because i am so enthusiastic in baking all of a sudden, it is just because I spoiled the mixer on my 2nd attempt in baking brownies...yea yea yea...i know, that's me =.=)

Of course, besides this, we also did some window shopping on the chocolates, and they look really NICE!



Well, on saturday also there was an exhibition on women's health in the hostel, I didn't get the chance to visit all the booths but one:


I find it very catchy and very informative too, on anorexia and bulimia, but I am not going to elaborate on them here :)
All in all, well done girls!!!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
It's sunday! I decided to go for a hair cut 2 weeks prior my trip. I asked jackie along since she wanted to look for rechargable batteries for her new PET - the camera.
Well, we didn't manage to buy any batteries with a good price, perhaps we have to go back to METRO...=.=

The saloon i went to was packed during my first visit, while waiting, we decided to drop by this cafe nearby. The cafe turned out to be a pleasant surprise, we never know the ambience inside is such comfortable and cosy :) and it has been there for more than a year just few steps aways from our hostel! Now we know where to hang out during our next chill out session :D




I ordered tea and chicken salad with green peas while jackie had a glass of wine and ceasar salad.




Guess what, dining with us was another family celebrating birthday of the Dad (i supposed), and they started dancing on the floor when th DJ played the musics :)
I would say it was a very pleasant evening.

Finally, I came back for a haircut!!!
I told the hairstylist(barber?) that i want the side,the back and the top to be short,whereas the front part...I havent decided, let's see how it goes :)


Well, in the end, i decided not to cut the fringe too short and keep some length.
Before...

After...


A half day out in Simferopol with a new camera turned out to be a very fun and joyful experience!!! :D

4 comments:

fufu said...

yeah i just got my ever first dlsr canon 450D =)

ernloy said...

wah...fufu!
jealous now!haha~ anyway, happy for u too :) getting finally what u want.
take more nice pictures n post on blog!

Go Smerv said...

looks better after haircut haha

ernloy said...

hi MeRV...
that's what a haircut for, isn't it? :P
thanks ya!