Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweet...very sweet

After my gym on wednesday, I went to do some marketing at the marketplace next to my gym. Meanwhile, i wanted to get some biscuits for my breakfast too as the stock is running dry. (yes, i dont have wantan mee or dimsum as breakfast here :( )
After searching high and low, i cannot find any shops selling biscuits or cookies, only breads. ( I dont want to get bread coz they cant last long, have to consume within 2 days max )
Luckily at last i came upon this little stall at the roadside! :)
Aha~ yes, i should've recalled this stall, it had been here always, just that i have never bought anything from here.
Oooo...there was a LONG queue, nevermind, i am desperate, i need breakfast, just join the line! while Q-ing and waiting, i started to daydream and suddenly there was a lady called out to me:
Young man! are you buying anything too? you are not in the Q, the Q should be here.
(pointing the line behind her)
WTF! I had been standing at the wrong spot immediately next to the stall for 10 mins at least! now i have to Q up again =.=
As the time passed, I realised I am actually the 'young'(depends how u classified young, here the definition is <30 (>.<) )customer in the line! and all are ladies too! hmmm...haha~whatever, a young fit guy like me can buy cookies also! :P
Anyway, I have always been amazed by the women here how sweet they like to eat! Just look at all the biscuits and cookies and snacks selling here! All are heavily sugars coated! and all this women were buying tonnes and varities of them! I wonder they will get it home for their family and kids OR they will hide in the corner and have a feast all by themselves >.< Have a look, if not all, MOST are obesed!
Hmmm...anyway, perhaps it is just the culture here :) there are hardly thin women above 30 here...
OK, after a long wait, i bought myself 'love letter' with milk fillings (tasty!my favourite!) and this cookies with caramel (first time trying, and trust me, it will really give u a sweet tooth!!!)

4 comments:

Medie007 said...

hello el! thanks for dropping by me blog ;)

i nearly become ur colleague in crimea ler. :P before the qualification was revoked last time. i guess you are one of the last few who managed to jumped into the last boat? :)

Medie007 said...

hello el! thanks for dropping by me blog ;)

i nearly become ur colleague in crimea ler. :P before the qualification was revoked last time. i guess you are one of the last few who managed to jumped into the last boat? :)

ernloy said...

hi medie!
really? hmmm...actually i was one of the first few to come here...hahaha~
i am in my last year! graduating next june :O

fufu said...

too sweet la