Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My new gym





After my italy and conference trips, i finally resume my gym routine! yeah!
and this time, i switched to a new gym! a new one just behind my hostel! and a posh one! >.<

It has the standard of Msia's Fitness first or California gym, plus it is NEW, which means all the equipments inside are FRESH! (without sweat stink, which was a common scene in my old gym)

I like this current gym because it is too bloody near!!! it is just across a bridge (yeah, my hostel is just next to a park with a river flowing through),and i get to go whenever i want even just for 30mins on a treadmill!!! (it feels so good after a run and sweat it out!)

and I have a BIG mission this time :) I aim to increase my weight from current 64 (gained 1kg in past 10days) to perhaps 70? >.< (or maybe 68) !!! see how it goes!!! :O it is quite unbelievable, even to myself! haha...fingers crossed!

hence, everybody, let's get buffed! at the same time, stay fit and healthy! and HAPPY of course ^.^

7 comments:

[SK] said...

the gym looks pretty good, am sure you have the motivation to build up.. all the best!! :)

ernloy said...

hi SK!!!
yup, it is time to put serious effort into my 3 yrs gym routine and get some solid results!!! ^.^
hope for the best!

and thanks for dropping by!!!

fufu said...

yeah cool!!! solid result? i need it too!! damn...2yrs never hit the gym...i am so not in shape now >.<

Chris said...

Seems not nad wo..
How much per month ar?

ernloy said...

hi fufu!!!
been going to gym everyday since early april! it is quite tiring sometimes, but at the same time, i feel much fitter! :D and healthier of course. yup, u should hit the gym or pool soon! (doubt it with ur busy travelling schedule) >.<

hi choon wah!!!
having break now??? or just finished?
it is kinda expensive for a student, 280RM per month unlimited.
how is the rate in Msia? but there is no such gym in Ipoh :(

Chris said...

Hi, having off days now..
The rate in malaysia normally below RM200 per month.
Hm.. yeah, not much gym in ipoh also

ernloy said...

wow,so cheap in msia??? i tot it is more...even with free sauna, fitness classes and all rite??? envious~~~

sigh, can u open such a big gym in ipoh???so i can join and enjoy :D
please...:P