Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chilling out in Martini again ^.^

Finished a state MCQ exam on Tuesday, and the night itself we decided to chill out at my favourite place again!!! ^.^

me, Jackjack and Yasu


The girls! yummy~ I mean the spinach soup :D


Cam-whoring as usual~




flower fairy...errrr =.=" hehe~


A sneak peek of the interior of the cafe...




Last but not least, highlight of the night, my favourite too ^.^ ...





The tattoo on the arm of a waiter there, which we think it is really cool!!! (should i get one too??? )

2 comments:

[SK] said...

no wonder one of your friend's favourite places - nice ambience, nice sushi, and stunning cool tatoo!!

ernloy said...

hi SK! :D
it is my favourite place too! getting aquaintance with the waiters there...hehe

sorry for the bad alignment of the wordings, tried to edit many times, still fail, fed-up!!!
(hate blogspot sometimes,haha~)