Friday, May 08, 2009

Last day of class of my undergraduate life

8th of May!!! the day that signifies the end of my classroom life in university!
what an achievement! :D hahaha~

well, although there are examS waiting ahead, yet, there are no more classes! NO MORE classes at least for the next few years (or even rest of my life!!!)

And how do i feel about it?
Honestly, nothing... ... ... =.=" LoL~ what a disappointed answer isn't it??? But there is really what I feel! to me, it is just a normal process :)
Perhaps because minus off the going to class part, everything else remains the same, hence I don't experience a major change, at least for now.
(wait till I finish my exams and have my graduation, THEN maybe I will have emotional turmoil,haha~)

Thence, 6th years folks, Happy Last Day of class in University!!!
Peace!

P/S: any significant incident that u can recall when u have ur last day of class in university???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

finally grad?
welcome to working life...soonn.....

ernloy said...

haha
grad on 26th June...
ya lo, start working and earn money!!!
ahahahha

tarrius said...

come come... let me torture u...