Tuesday, June 09, 2009

One day trip in Dnipro

Finished my first exam!!! 2 more weeks to my second, meanwhile, made a shopping-cum-makan(feasting) trip to Dnipropetrovsky!!! (a city in the northern side of my place, takes a 9hrs train ride, we took an overnight train ^.^)

We were glad to have Apip and Han to be our host over there!!! thanks people!

We had kebab for breakfast!!! (the roasted beef was good!!!)


Then we headed to a new shopping complex there - Karavan!!! OMG, they have TOPMAN there and it is a evil place... I spent a fortune inside!!! >.<
(well, FYI, it is extremely rare to have such big scale shopping complex here in Ukraine, not even in the capital, only one medium size one found there; but Dnipro has 3 big ones!!! awesome!!! I will appreciate shopping complexes more back in Msia ^.^)


Then we headed to another shopping complex (i mentioned this is gonna be a shopping+makan trip, didn't I >.<) called MOST (pronounced as mosque, means Bridge in russian, coz it is located next to the Danube river!)
We had lunch in this jap restaurant!!! yeah~ I heart jap food!!! :D

the gang
indulged in adjusting my suspenders >.<

the best part, FOOD!
sushi platte
my favourite! the baby octopus!!! slurp~
completed the picture with a cold beer,ahhhhh~~

nice windy + sunny weather here!

yeah, bought a Matriushka for home!!! (while making our way to TGI Friday ^.^


Yup, we went to TGIF too...OMG, told you it is a makan trip!!! we had fantastic desserts!!!
okie, this is not dessert, coz someone claimed feel like ordering this chicken salad fr the picture in the menu. >.<

these ARE the DESSERTS...




It is getting dark, let's get on the train to go home... a 2nd night spent on train again :) (they have aircon!!! can u believe that!!! XD)


Goodbye Dnipro, you are a place of guilty-pleasure! *wink*

5 comments:

fufu said...

you get me one matriushka too?? oh thanks!!! =p

anyway baby octopus?? i wanna try =p

ernloy said...

fufu!fufu!!!! :D

u sure u want a matriushka??? be serious oh, coz if u really want, i can help u get one oh...

baby octopus can try in sushi king too >.< but slightly different

Chris said...

Hmm... i like octopus!!

[SK] said...

OH MY!! that baby octopus!! that ice-cream brownies!! i am drooling and my saliva is wetting my keyboard.. hehehe :p

ernloy said...

hi Chris!!!
I heart octopus too!!! and cuttle fish!!! cant wait to go back Msia and attack the cuttle fish!!! :D

Hi SK!!!
hehe, i am sure u can get better food in Msia!!! Msia food still offers the best food kan? >.<