Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~CHOCOLATA~

It was the day when I went out to shoot the video clip for the visit taiwan contest, been hearing about this chocolate bakery shop for some time from Jackjack, finally got the chance to pay a visit! :D

Entrance to the shop, it is underground.

Greeted first by the chocolates!!! @_@

Then by the OMG-deliciously looking cakes!!! >.<


They have an array of display of handicrafts made of chocolates!!! I wonder are they really edible?!?!?! but awesome craftmanship!




A glimpse of the interior...



Here comes the HIGHLIGHTs of the evening!!!
Some tea...

Fruity milk shake...

light and dark chocolate cake

chocolate mousse

chocolate cake with prune and nuts

Love this closed-up shot!!! drool people~ drool~ muahahaha >.<

(Forgive me for making up the names, haha, cant really remember >.<)

Cam whore!!!



Last but not least, please please goto http://www.taiwanbesttrip.net/group/830301/intro/group-introduction-of-the-bff?lang=en to vote for us and LEAVE US COMMENTS!!! THANKS!!! ^.^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Lurrvvee chocolate-y stuffs... Makes us happy!

Chris said...

Oh my god!! Such a great temptations!!

ernloy said...

hi D!!! (nothing much to say...hehe,sms me!)

hi Chris, me in london now!!! :D