Thursday, July 02, 2009

Hot London & Chilly Edinburgh

hey buddies!!!
me currently london bound! just came back from chilly edinburgh this morning!
edinburgh was awesome! very post-card beautiful (especially the old town, i stayed in the rock hostel right opposite the caste, strongly recommended! great place!!)
Love the wandering sheeps, cows and horses in the outskirt.
Missed the date with Ms. Loch-ness monster though, she din turn up :( (hehe)

Alright,time to explore more of london today!!!
A special thanks to rohfei here too for bringing me around on Monday!
and my most heartfelt gratitude to Mei'i who hosted me so well in london (online now at her house!)

Photos to be up in near future!
peace-out~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you enjoyed Edinburgh... it IS really really beautiful.

I guess you will never be able to date the Loch Ness Monster, Ms Nessie. Haha.

Chris said...

Enjoy ur stay in London ya.
I had give away my LONDON flight on this Saturday.

ernloy said...

D D!!!
ya lo, Ms Nessie stood me up...LoL :P (D,Chris is an air-steward)

Hi Chris, I am back to ukraine jor...getting ready to go back to Msia lor