Saturday, July 11, 2009

A sunny day in London

2/7/09

I am at the park next to the buckingham palace outside Greenpark tube station.
It is 1230pm!
Scorching hot out here.

Me sit on the grass patch, under shady trees, windy breeze, NICE!


Most people around me are sunbathing under the SUN!!! OMG~
It is like they are at the beach, getting a tan.

Now I know how much English are deprived of the sun, still it doesn't make me appreciate the hot sun more; except at the beach >.<

Well, kids are making lots of noise on the other side of the park, bet they are having lots of fun.

Yawn, I should take a nap meanwhile :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loy, if you stay in UK throughout autumn and winter, then you will really appreciate the sunny weather during summer. Cos UK is so so deprived of sunlight and warm weather. Even summer can be cold at times, can u imagine.

Anyway, nice photos! I like ur red tee.

ChrisZ said...

I'd totally ditch Facebook/the internet/electronics to enjoy a nice afternoon like this one. So relaxing.

Chris said...

I gave away all my London flights recently. :p

Chris said...

Oredi back to Malaysia?

ernloy said...

hi chris!!!
yup,already back to Msia BUT very hectic life!!! =.=
my phone number is 0173876076!
contact me :)