Saturday, January 06, 2007

New year resolution 2007 (part I)

taking a break from all the freaking revisions -_-

alright, as I had browsed thru many blogs, seems like putting down lists of new year resolution in the blog is a must :P ( if u hav a blog in the first place)

so i should keep up with the trend eh? haha ~

i've neva really put down a concret list of new year resolution b4, used to juz run briefly thru my head once or twice ( n forget??? :P )

so to start off with, it is kinda difficult for me eh... i shall try~~

okie, it is 2007, so i will 'force' myself to come out with seven resolutions :)


No 1

Put on weight!!! ( muscle mass specifically )

been going to gym since april 2006... increased weight from 59 to 63 kg today.
yet my target is to hit at least 68?? want to reach 70 but then according to BMI calculation, with my height i will b overweight with such weight -_- ( i wonder, what if the mass is contributed from muscle instead of fat, does that consider as overweight too?? )
i am glad that the effort of going to gym and eating more( drinking protein menu!!) did pay off a little to keep me going... hopefully by the end of 2007, u could see a 'bulkier' me :)


No 2

Pass all exams without regrets

ok, not as in i will cheat in exams till i will regret about it...

what i mean is that i wish i could put 100% ( if not 99.99%) effort in preparing for all exams in this year so that i won't moan over it after everything is finalised.

quite a tough one... but no harm trying :)

P/S: this give me enough reason why i should go back to my freaking revision now...first paper on wednesday!!!

5 more to be continued...

No comments: