Monday, January 15, 2007

PARCEL!!!

hehe...it is a wonderful Monday!!! :D
coz i have a parcel!!! yeah yeah~~ it is always great to get something from home when u r far far away from home...

here is the parcel!!! from my darling, i mean my ex-darling, or watever...LoL~~
it is supposed to be a prep-for-exam goodies bag :) sweet~~ let's get unwrapped!!!

first thing first...tada!!! a very cute thingie. I couldn't tell at first wat is it :P anyway, it is cute, then it is enough :P after reading the card, only i know it is a 'notice-hanger' , creative :) !!! ( supposed to let me clip up my little notes n agenda for exams, well, my exam is 2/3 done, so i decided to keep it as a 'photo-hanger' LoL~~ wait till i am back from my trip after exams!!! )
next is this!!! ooo~~ i LOVE them... 甜梅,酸梅 n wateva 梅!!! (aka prunes, sth like tat) i can end up eating them non stop whole day!!! shall store it up carefully so that i can slowly enjoy them, sluppp~~~
then is this... errr~~ i haven seen neither tried this before... should be some sort of 'healthy sweets' :) anyway, i like them all!!!haha~~
last but not least,of course is the card~~~ :) all the sweet sweet words... thank you so much!!!

muackz muackz muackz~~~

alright, still have one more exam to go...

P/S: still have yet 5 more resolutions to complete :P oopz~~

1 comment:

Nardev said...

hey nice blog man! How r you doin?