Thursday, January 25, 2007

New year resolution part II

exam is over...
having 'practicals' now... ya right~~ as if i did anything fruitful 0_o
suddenly, w/o the books n hometasks...life has become empty eh??? i muz b crazy...haha. dude,come on, it's holidays!!! enjoy it!!!
yup, after dragging for so long...i shall complete my resolutions (-__-)V

No 3
Travel to another country besides Malaysia, Ukraine (duh~~) and singapore

this one is easy (^^,)... hehe~
why? coz i am flying to Germany next tues!!! wooohoooooo~~~
finally,after being stucked here in Ukraine for 4 years, i finally step out of this county to conquer other europe cities ( except budapest which i 'conquered' 2 yrs back ) !!!
yes!!!
we have a quite good plan, i think... :P
we will fly to hamburg, germany from kiev (capital of ukraine)... spend a night in hamburg n rush off to berlin (cant afford to stay long in hamburg as the hostels are freaking EXPENSIVE there)... so in berlin probably we can hav a wonderful 3 days visit...
then, we will head off to prague, Czech republic!!! ohhh, i've heard enuf compliments of the beauty of this city :) cant wait to see it!!! there will be a 3-day beautiful stay in Prague...
next stop, will be krakow, Poland. skipping Warsaw,the capital since from feedback, krakow is more worth a visit than Warsaw (oopz,sorry Warsaw :P) we will goto the Nazi's camp and the salt mine... 2 days will b enuff :)
lastly, Ukraine, we r back again. We will head back to Lviv, spend a day there, n get our ass back to simferopol by train (which will take us one whole freaking long day journey -__- )
yup, tat's probably sum up a brief itenary of my first Europe trip!!! excited!!! heehee~~
ok,not to b carried away, let's continue with my 4th resolution

No 4
Be persistent on whatever i have started

this will include my gym, my dancing class, my bowling and my scientific work ( this is the toughest!!! ) haha~~
-OMG, how many times i have thought of giving up on my scientific work... I am juz too LAZY!!!and so fed up dealing with editing of the video clips of surgical operationS. sigh~~
should i juz give it up...but am afraid to disappoint my consultant :(
be persistent,be patient,be initiative... WORK!!!
-my visit to gym shud not b a problem.
-and my dance class... i am currently learning hip-hop(which is not supposed to be my first choice, it was Ballroom dance) and started to like it :)
but the thought of learning ballroom dance still haunt me once in awhile... din get to start a class due to some reasons...cant find a good place to learn,cant find a partner...worse still i hav to drop my hiphop class now if i wan my ballroom( impossible for me to juggle between them!!!)...awwww~~ not fair!! :P
-and my bowling... well well... the only problem? $$$!!! haha~~
oh yeah,here is my bowling ball :) i kidnapped it back from the alley locker coz i cant afford to pay for the rental when i am away for my europe trip.


P/S :oh ya, being persisten on this blog is counted too~~

No 5
Be a nice person
how should i put this...
i dunno...juz tat i started to feel tat my temper is getting worse n worse as i grow up...
i still rem how nice n good-tempered i was back in primary n sec school... maybe i was just masked :P
and now i start to really reveal my trueself??? muahahaha~~~
i dunno...i find tat difficult sometimes to control my feelings n temper...deep inside i tell myself be nice!! but it is totally opposite with my expressions n gestures...
but then is it really necessary to be nice all the time...even it is against your own will??? i wonder~~

okie...i gotta sign off here for the moment, 2 mores to go...
gonna hav a discussion on my trip (again, my trip, haha~~)

P/S: can any kind souls out there help me out on how to post a chat box and a site meter on my blog webpage??? thank you tonnes!!!

3 comments:

Kian said...

you must go Berlin....
I like it so much!!!

Anonymous said...

a post on new yr resolutions?? MUHahahahhahaha.. that's damn funnie trans..

Anonymous said...

wah~~ congratulation! finally u r able to put up the chat box! How u didi it? pass ur trick plz...