Friday, August 14, 2009

A new chapter of life soon

It had been a while since my last post...
Well, I graduated! and least expectedly, I am going to start work SOON, too soon, which is next Monday =.=
I am posted to Hospital Selayang, didn't manage to get my first choice, Ipoh GH.
This means another new environment for me to explore again! A new working place, unfamiliar neighbourhood...huhuhu~ scary???
Initially, was quite reluctant to move again after coming back from ukraine just merely a MONTH! I want to stay back in hometown with my comfy room, somemore a new room! Well, it seems like it is not time yet for me to enjoy such luxury, I have to continue my hostel life for another 2 years now...

I dunno where the hell is selayang, selangor is like a another foreign land to me, never like the traffic there...and never thought i will one day join into the hectic life of KL capital!

Should I look forward to it? I think I should, start building positive aura!!! :D
KL, Selayang, here i come!

No comments: