Monday, August 31, 2009

People to thank along the way during my Europe trip

I went on a journey to the land of england and spain last july ALONE for the very first time, however, fortunately and thankfully, i have travel ANGELS along the way to host me, befriend me, cheer me and company me!!!

I would like to thank them with this post here:-

Rohfei!!! the london-turn-geneva inhabitant >.< (all the best ya for your new job!) thanks for the lovely one day trip!!!

Mei'i!!! thanks for hosting me in your lovely bungalow, i am still amazed with your awesome-ly neat backyard


Cheng'i!!! and mee siew'i!!! thanks for hosting me too in your comfy apartment and all the delicious meals!!!


Oskar, David and his gf!!!thanks for the great time in london!!! i will always remember "FIRE" >.<


An Hong!!! thanks for the companion in Barcelona!!! hope u will find the way in Spain!


well, concluding on the journey travelled alone, I must say that eventually i still prefer a travel buddy :P at least there is someone to take my pictures!!!

8 comments:

fufu said...

barcelona... huuu huuu.... i love the beach there =p

Chris said...

wow! u covered whole Europe oredi?

ernloy said...

fufu: exactly!!! i meiss the beach there!!! coz i din get a sun tan!!!

Chris: I haven even covered 1/3 of everything >.< u probably travelled more than me

Chris said...

NO la, i only been to few countries in Europe only..

[SK] said...

woooo~~~ barcelona, i love barcelona!! :p

LeEkY said...

Next time I be yr travel buddy ya..

ernloy said...

SK: who dun love barcelona >.<

KY: u sure?!?!?! u promise oh!!!:D

LeEkY said...

Yup, if within my budget la...haha